Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Very Sweet New Year...

2012 has come and gone, and at Sweet Pepper Parties I have been oh-so-busy rolling out new stationery designs for the new year!  Thanks to some wonderful  work-at-home-moms I've met over the past few weeks, SPP is getting more traffic on facebook than ever, so be sure to check out our page today.  All of my current card designs are posted there AND it's the best way to find out first when new designs come out, promotions get started, etc etc.  SPP is going to be doing a give away in the very near future so staaaaaaay tuned :-).  You won't want to miss it.
 
With Valentine's Day fast approaching (can you believe we're on to the next holiday already???) it's time to get your orders for custom Valentine's Day cards in!  I just know you have a special someone that deserves a one of a kind card this year.  Valentine's start at $3 each, $3.50 stamped and addressed for you, and any orders for 10 or more cards placed and paid for before 1/15/13 are eligible for big savings!  Check out one of my favorite Valentine's I've done yet below :-)
 
*Whoot* wouldn't love getting one of these on Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment