Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Anti-Assembly-Line-ism

As things continue to move forward into the summer party season this year, I thought I'd share a few thoughts on my personal approach to event planning.  When I first began thinking of starting this business, I did the first logical thing most people do when toying with an idea...I started Googling!  The result was pages and pages of big businesses offering event planning services for HUGE dollar amounts, or small businesses offering reasonable prices, but with only cookie-cutter cakeballoonarchbouncehouse deals.  You deserve more than that!  Sweet Pepper Parties is the only Baltimore based party and event planning company that will give you a 100% personalized experience that works within YOUR budget, whatever that may be!  If you want to spend $2,000 on your party that's great!  However, you should get more than assembly line centerpieces, white linens, and trash removal.  You should be getting a party that is uniquely you, not one that looks and feels exactly the same as the one your neighbor just had.  There should be more differences in the details than the name scripted on a sheet cake in icing.  And guess what?  If you only want to spend $500 on a party that's great too!  You STILL deserve more than a bare bones approach to design and entertainment.  I am the queen of elegance on a shoe string and, no matter what your budget may be, I will design and execute a party you can be proud of.  Sweet Pepper Parties will be there for you in ways that no other company will be...whether it's telephone and email support that doesn't end at 5pm or on weekends, locally hand delivering your custom-designed invitations because they're just too special to drop in a mailbox, or personally seeing that every single need is met the day of your event, I'm there for you.  Every single party I take on is done as if it were my own!  These are life moments you a celebrating.  Those moments deserve an event that is rife with imagination, not one fresh off the assembly line.

No comments:

Post a Comment